sábado, 31 de outubro de 2015

More of you

I looked at your eyes, you gave me a smile, the brightest star in the sky. Pure heart, pure soul, I'll freeze you and take for me. And put where? In the front of the mirror. Why? Because everytime that I assume that I'm looking in the mirror I'll see a good person. So don't be afraid to love, love me specifically, I can be a complicated person, but more than this, I can be your everything. Like when we met, the first time was so simple, I don't believe in love at first view, I believe in ourselves and in the power of what happens with the time. Time is the best gift that we can have, to make a new start, a new possibility to give me more of you.

2 comentários:

  1. Mas eu não tenho medo do amor. É vc que tem.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Só tenho um medo na minha vida, que não é esse, todas as outras coisas são apenas incertezas, receios... mas não o medo propriamente dito.

    ResponderExcluir